Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Smythson Stationary


Their signature blue boxes are not to be confused with luxe Lanvin, because it can only be the one and only English custom stationary and leather goods designer, Smythson. The London-based paper shop is the one-stop shop for all one's stationary needs. People can pick from hundreds of design schemes, or pay a little extra to design their own paper, whether it be correspondence cards, letterheads, contact cards, holiday cards, or just as simple at envelopes.

Not only does Symthson specialize in paper, but they also know their way around chic leather goods. Their line of ladies' handbags, as well as mens and women leather goods, ranging from wallets, to passport covers, and folders or organizers are really great, and super functional. It is safe to say that their execution of all leather goods are oversaw by good hands, being that Italian leather manufacturer, Tivoli, bought the English company in 2007. I use Smythson for my correspondence cards, decked out with my initials, but I am anxious to create custom invitations for when I have my next dinner party.


No comments:

Post a Comment