Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweet Karlie Kloss


The thing I love most about models is they all look so different. My favorite model by far is Karlie Kloss, the midwestern born teenager who is one of the most respected faces in the industry. I actually had the pleasure of meeting her on a flight some time ago, when we were both flying to Chicago from New York. She was only 15 at the time and coming back from doing a photoshoot in Manhattan. She was so personable and so nice, I couldn't believe it when she told me what she was doing. I've followed her career since, which as skyrocketed to superstardom. In this most recent New York Fashion Week, she opened for Oscar de la Renta, and walked in countless other shows. But I suspect her crowning jewel was to walk in Chanel's Paris Fashion Week show, which should be an honor for every model. The pictures below are a mix of editorial and runaway snapshots, I had so many to choose from, I needed to narrow them down. 










This is my absolute favorite picture of Ms. Kloss because I cannot tell if this was a staged photo, or just a simply candid photo of her looking beautiful without even trying. 
All photos courtesy of Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment