Friday, October 22, 2010

Table Top Bars


My sister's birthday is rapidly approaching and I got her one of my favorite presents, booze! When she studied abroad in England a few years ago, she found a gin called Pimms that she loved. However, when she got back to America, Pimms was nowhere to be found. After a three year search, I finally found it on the website that would ship it to Chicago. The two bottles of Pimms arrived a few days ago, and I am so excited to give them to her, she is going to absolutely love it. I got her two, so she could drink one, and save the other for a special occasion. The bottles are so neat, I'm displaying them right now before I give them to her, which inspired me to round up a few different pictures of table top bars. A regular table display of liquor is so luxurious because it's an understated elegance that obviously makes people feel comfortable and at home. 

 David Hicks

 de Menil

Deborah Needleman 

Domino 

Eddie Ross 

Eddie Ross 

Ron Marvin 

Steven Gambrel 

Thom Filicia 

Tori Mellott 

Veranda

No comments:

Post a Comment